Welcome to your 2014 Aetna benefits
As an existing Retiree Health Access® (RHA®) Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO or PPO member, you have a special opportunity to continue your coverage with the IBM-sponsored Aetna Group Medicare Advantage plan in 2014 and 2015.
What you should know
- Most of your medical coverage will be the same as you have today whether you are enrolled in the PPO or HMO. You will continue to enjoy the quality benefits you are accustomed to and continue with the health care providers you know and trust.
- If you are eligible for an IBM premium subsidy, your 2014 contribution for the Aetna Medicare Advantage PPO or HMO will be $0.
If you are eligible for the Future Health Account (FHA) or Access Only (AO) account, your 2014
contribution will go down.
- There will be a change to your pharmacy plan. The new pharmacy coverage will be a Medicare Part D plan. Learn more about your new pharmacy benefit here.
Aetna MedicareSM Plan (PPO) summary of benefits View document
(this plan is available nationwide)
Aetna MedicareSM Plan (HMO) summary of benefits View document
(this plan is only available in certain areas. Call the phone number below for details)
- Your new pharmacy plan will be based on a different formulary (covered drug list). To see how your drugs are listed, view the 2014 Aetna Medicare Group Base Closed Formulary. View document
- Your Medicare Part D drug coverage will be integrated into your medical plan which means one ID card, easy access to benefits and the convenience of Aetna Rx Home Delivery® for medications you use regularly
- You can access 2014 Important Consumer Disclosure information here View document
- You do not have to do anything to stay on your plan in 2014. You will be automatically enrolled in your current Aetna Medicare Advantage plan (with new Part D drug coverage included).
Need More Information?
Watch this informative presentation which will provide you with details about what to expect in 2014
Review the attached frequently asked questions View document
You will also receive IBM enrollment material in early November.
If you have any questions, call Aetna customer service toll free at 1-877-603-2057 (TDD: 711). Our hours of operation are: 7 days per week, 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. eastern time.
We look forward to serving you again in 2014 and 2015!
Aetna Medicare is an HMO/PPO/PDP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Aetna Medicare depends on contract renewal. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium, and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. Plans are offered by Aetna Health Inc., Aetna Health of California Inc., and/or
Aetna Life Insurance Company. Not all health services are covered. See plan documents for a complete description of benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage. Plan features and availability may vary by location.
Retiree Health Access® reserves the right to change or terminate benefit plans at any time. Retiree Health Access® and RHA® are registered marks of Health Care Policy Roundtable, LLC. Used under license with Health Care Policy Roundtable. All rights reserved.